Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro
City MPG 16
Hwy MPG 25MPG is estimated only and will vary by equipment and options.
6.2L V8 - CONVERTIBLE - AUTOMATIC - Driver Selector Mode up to 4 modes available for various driving conditions - Snow/Ice, Tour, Sport and Track - REAR SPOILER
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
Chevrolet understands what customers expect from the Camaro, and the all-new sixth-generation model is poised to exceed those expectations. According to GM, only the parts carried over from the last Camaro to this one are the bowtie and the SS badge. The new Camaro rides on GM's Alpha platform, which is shared with both the Cadillac ATS and CTS. It's an incredibly stiff and light foundation for a performance car, and coupled with weight loss elsewhere in the build -- 200 pounds in total -- the Camaro packs quite a punch.
The new Camaro is offered in five trim levels: 1LT, 2LT, 1LE, 1SS and 2SS. It is also the most fuel efficient to date, thanks to three fantastic engines. The 2.0L turbocharged four puts out an impressive 275 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque while posting a 0-60 mph time of 5.4 seconds and returning an estimated 30 mpg on the highway, according to GM.
The direct-injected 3.6L V6 features variable valve timing and cylinder deactivation -- a V6 first -- all of which combine for 335 horsepower and 284-pound-feet of torque, plus up to 27 mpg on the highway. GM claims it will hit 60 mph from a stop in just over five seconds. The engine is the most powerful naturally aspirated V6 in its class.
Finally, the 6.2L V8 is also direct-injected and makes a healthy 455 horsepower and 455 pound-feet of torque -- enough to propel the Camaro SS to 60 mph just 4 seconds. It, too, features cylinder deactivation, and the engine returns an estimated 28 mpg on the highway.
Suspension is handled thanks to double-pivot control arms and struts up front and a five-link setup in the rear. Chevy's adaptive Magnetic Ride Control damping system is optional on the SS and provides fully adjustable control for aggressive cornering.
A 6-speed manual transmission is standard on all Camaros, while an 8-speed automatic with steering wheel paddles is optional. In the SS, it features rev matching during downshifts.
The Camaro is available in either coupe or convertible form, and trim levels are more or less equal. The chief difference, of course, is the automatic drop top, which can be controlled by either the key fob or a button on the dash. It can be lowered at speeds up to 30 mph.
The entry-level 1LT Camaro offers standard automatic headlights with LED daytime running lights, 18-inch alloy wheels, and, when equipped with the manual transmission, a limited-slip differential. Included inside are 8-way driver and 6-way passenger power-adjustable cloth seats. A rear vision camera, cruise control and a tilt/telescopic leather-wrapped steering wheel are also included, as are a 6-speaker stereo, Bluetooth and 4G LTE WiFi connectivity and Chevrolet's MyLink infotainment on a 7-inch touchscreen. An adjustable Drive Mode Selector is also standard and includes Tour, Sport and Snow/Ice settings.
The 2LT adds an auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated and ventilated leather front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control and an upgraded infotainment system with an 8-inch screen and Bose premium audio.
In addition to its monster V8 engine, the 1SS trim is outfitted much like the 1LT but also adds xenon headlights and LED taillights, quad exhausts and a rear spoiler. Beneath the surface there's a limited-slip differential, upgraded brakes and suspension, and a Track mode is added to the Drive Mode Selector for extra aggressive performance. The 1SS rides on run-flat tires and 20-inch wheels.
Finally, the 2SS Camaro builds upon the 2LT with the Convenience and Lighting Packages, which add heated, auto-dimming outside mirrors, illuminated sill plates, a heated steering wheel, inductive mobile device charging, a heads-up display and improved gauge cluster, and rear parking sensors, rear cross-traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, and lane departure warning.
Popular options for the 1LT and 2LT include the RS Package, which features appearance items like xenon headlights and LED taillights, 20-inch wheels, and a unique grille and front spoiler.
Safety features include several airbags, including full-length side curtain, traction and stability control, anti-lock brakes, and OnStar with automatic crash notification, remote unlocking and turn-by-turn navigation.
|MPG:||16 / 25|
|Exterior:||Mosaic Black Metallic|
- Engine, 6.2L (376 ci) V8 DI (455 hp [339.3 kW] @ 6000 rpm, 455 lb-ft of torque [614.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual (Includes Active Rev Matching.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Included with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling system, extra capacity
- Driver Selector Mode up to 4 modes available for various driving conditions - Snow/Ice, Tour, Sport and Track (SS and ZL1 models only)
- Differential, limited slip
- Battery rundown protection
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, variable ratio, electric
- Brakes, Brembo 4-piston front and rear, performance, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Fueling system, capless
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips
- Wheels, 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) front and 20" x 9.5" (50.8 cm x 24.1 cm) rear bright 5-spoke Silver-painted aluminum
- Tires, 245/40ZR20 front and 275/35ZR20 rear, blackwall, summer-only, run-flat (Do not use summer only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, see your dealer for a copy of the vehicle's owner's manual.)
- Convertible top, power folding, remote control includes glass rear window with integral defogger
- Spoiler, rear, stanchion
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washers
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB ports, 2 and auxiliary input jack
- OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 12-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Bluetooth for phone
- Antenna, AM/FM, located in rear spoiler
- Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, fin-type (Body-color.)
- Seats, Cloth front Sport bucket
- Seat adjuster, driver, 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power
- Seat, rear, fixed
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, flat-bottom
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 8" diagonal multi-color re-configurable display
- Compass display
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Power outlet, 1 located on center console
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Keyless Open and Start includes 2 remote transmitters that enable automatic door unlock and open by touching door switch
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night, frameless
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered, illuminated
- Trunk release, power
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax, knee, head and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 3 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- OnStar Basic Plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat driver and front passenger safety belt pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
Kruse Buick GMC
M-THU: 8:00am-7:00pm FRI:8:00am-6:00pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center Hours:
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center Hours:
Kruse Buick GMC
1661 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
[ Get Directions ]