Used 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
City MPG 14
Hwy MPG 18MPG is estimated only and will vary by equipment and options.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The most striking feature of the 2009 Silverado is the interior. The cabin offered on the top LTZ trim is similar to that currently offered on GM's full-size sport-utility vehicles such as the Chevrolet Tahoe, and offers standard luxury features like power heated front leather seats, six-disc CD/MP3-capable audio system and heated windshield washers, while top crew cab LTZ models add rain-sensing wipers and a rear-seat audio system. LTZ models are further differentiated by a completely different instrument panel and door panels, a huge, 20.1-liter center console storage area, and upgraded five-liter glove box. Ultrasonic rear parking assist is available.
The work truck and LT trims are equipped for those who plan to use their pickup for utility, with a more basic interior treatment. These trims still feature larger control knobs, plus a lockable in-seat storage bin that's large enough for a laptop computer and has a built-in 12-volt power outlet. The LT adds most popular equipment like air conditioning, cruise control, and a CD/MP3 audio system, and a 1LT convenience package brings more luxury in the way of dual-zone climate control, a remote starting system and steering-wheel audio controls.
Stadium-style rear seats, which are split 60/40 and have a fold-down center armrest, are standard on the crew cab and available on the extended cab. Rear legroom is sizeable on extended cab models and ingress and egress are easy thanks to rear access doors that open 170 degrees.
Each trim level is available in either 2WD or an on-demand 4WD system with locking rear differential. A 195-horsepower, 4.3L V6 is standard on WT regular cab and 2WD extended cab models, while a 295-horsepower, 4.8L V8 is standard on WT 4WD extended cab, LT regular cab and extended cab models, and WT and LT crew cab models. A 315-horsepower, 5.3L V8 with Active Fuel Management, a system that automatically shuts down half of the cylinders during light-load driving, is standard on LT crew cab and all LTZ body types.
That 5.3L V8 is available as an option on all other models, while there's also a Flex-Fuel version that adds E85 compatibility. Thanks to Active Fuel Management, the 5.3L gasoline Silverado is rated at 16 city, 21 highway, the same as the base 4.3L V6 and one of the best figures in its class.
As part of the maximum trailering package, a 367-horsepower (and 375 lb-ft), 6.0L V8 is available on LT and LTZ extended and crew cab models. This engine has variable valve timing and Active Fuel Management to maximize power output and efficiency. The package also includes a heavy-duty rear axle, locking differential, heavy-duty cooling system and high-capacity transmission.
New this year is an optional 403-hp, 6.2L Vortec V8 -- the most powerful engine in its class. While a 4-speed automatic is standard, a new 6-speed is also available.
Each of the five suspension systems available on the Silverado are tailored for particular driving situations, and each has a completely different character. The Z83 delivers the best ride, while the Z85 upgrades for improved handling and towing capacity. The Z71 is the option for those who plan to take their Silverado off-road, and for those wanting optimized street performance there's the Z60, which includes 20-inch wheels. The Silverado rides on a fully boxed frame with coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering unit. StabiliTrak continues to be available on the Silverado.
Cargo bed lengths are 5'-8" for the short bed, 6'-6" for the standard bed, and 8' for the long bed, and rated payload goes up to 2,160 pounds when properly equipped.
One year of GM's OnStar Safe and Sound plan is standard on all Silverados, including automatic crash notification and a one-year subscription to the Safe & Sound plan.
|MPG:||14 / 18|
|Exterior:||Silver Birch Metallic|
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI (295 hp [220.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm), iron block (Standard on all models except C*10953 Models. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L76) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheels, 4-17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) (Upgradeable to (N56) 4-17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug custom aluminum wheels, (N87) 4-18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) aluminum wheels or (S83) 4-20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome clad aluminum wheels. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Tires, P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall includes a blackwall spare tire (Requires 4WD models. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package or (L76) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradable to (DL3) outside heated, power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors only when (PDD) Exterior Plus Package is ordered or (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock (Not available with (U42) rear seat DVD player entertainment system.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- XM Radio. XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA Tour and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah and Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on (Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com for more details. Not available with (U3U) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation, (UVB) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down when (PDD) Exterior Plus Package is ordered.)
- Windows, power, rear access door (Requires Extended Cab Models.)
- Door locks, power includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button and content theft alarm
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry (To enable remote start capability, new key fobs and vehicle reprogramming are required. Please see dealer for details. Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate when (PDF) Exterior Plus Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PEB) Regional Value Package is ordered.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan Includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling and Remote Horn and Lights (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Visit onstar.com for system limitations and details. If the order type is FDR, (UE0) OnStar delete will be forced on. Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com. Remote Door Unlock requires (AU3) Power door locks.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Kruse Buick GMC
M-THU: 8:00am-7:00pm FRI:8:00am-6:00pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center Hours:
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center Hours:
Kruse Buick GMC
1661 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
[ Get Directions ]